Historical Accidents and the Persistence of Distributional Conflicts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure) in its series DELTA Working Papers with number 92-07.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in International Journal of The Japanese Economy, 1992, 6, pp. 406-422
economic growth ; education ; political systems;
Other versions of this item:
- Saint-Paul, Gilles & Verdier, Thierry, 1992. "Historical accidents and the persistence of distributional conflicts," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 406-422, December.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylwester, Kevin, 2000. "Income inequality, education expenditures, and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 379-398, December.
- Saint Paul, Gilles & Verdier, Thierry, 1997. " Power, Distributive Conflicts, and Multiple Growth Paths," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 155-68, July.
- Alberto Chong, 2001. "Desigualdad, democracia y persistencia: ¿existe una curva Kuznets política?," Research Department Publications 4254, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Roman Arjona & Maxime Ladaique & Mark Pearson, 2001. "Growth, Inequality and Social Protection," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 51, OECD Publishing.
- Roman Arjona & Maxime Ladaique, 2003. "Mark Pearson Growth, Inequality and Social Protection," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 29(s1), pages 119-140, January.
- Roland Benabou, 1996.
NBER Working Papers
5583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cecilia Garcia Peñalosa, 1994. "Inequality and growth: a note on recent theories," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(1), pages 97-116, January.
- Alberto Chong, 2004.
"Inequality, Democracy, and Persistence: Is There a Political Kuznets Curve?,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 189-212, 07.
- Alberto Chong, 2001. "Inequality, Democracy, and Persistence: Is There a Political Kuznets Curve?," Research Department Publications 4253, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Sahar Bahmani & Miguel-Ángel Galindo & María Méndez, 2012. "Non-profit organizations, entrepreneurship, social capital and economic growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 271-281, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.