Welfare Aspects of Technological Adoption with Learning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure) in its series DELTA Working Papers with number 89-16.
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Public Economics, 1993, vol. 52, pp. 31-48
Other versions of this item:
- Magnac, T. & Verdier, T., 1993. "Welfare aspects of technological adoption with learning," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 31-48, August.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Munirul H Nabin & Pasquale M Sgro, 2010. "Employer Sanctions, Illegal Migration and Welfare," Economics Series 2010_01, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Blanca MARTINEZ, 2002. "Adoption Costs, Age of Capital and Technological Substitution," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002024, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Arghya Ghosh & Munirul Nabin Haque, 2006. "Sequential technology adoption with asymmetric firms," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 157-172.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.