An Analysis of a Macroeconometric Model with Rational Expectationsin the Bond and Stock Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 459.
Length: 27 pages
Date of creation: 1977
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in American Economic Review (September 1979), 69(4): 539-552
Note: CFP 490.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Other versions of this item:
- Fair, Ray C, 1979. "An Analysis of a Macro-Econometric Model with Rational Expectations in the Bond and Stock Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 539-52, September.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Lawrence H. Summers, 1987. "Are Tax Cuts Really Expansionary?," NBER Working Papers 1443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray C. Fair, 1984.
"Effects of Expected Future Government Deficits on Current Economic Activity,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
693, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ray C. Fair, 1984. "Effect of Expected Future Government Deficits on Current Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 1293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ayub, Mehar, 2000. "Stock market consequences of macro economic fundamentals," MPRA Paper 442, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2001.
- David Lipton & James M. Poterba & Jeffrey Sachs & Lawrence H. Summers, 1983. "Multiple Shooting in Rational Expectations Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0003, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter B. Dixon & K.R. Pearson & Mark R. Picton & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2002. "Rational Expectations for Large Models: A Practical Algorithm and a Policy Application," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-81, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Ray C. Fair, 1984.
"The Use of Expected Future Variables in Macroeconometric Models,"
NBER Working Papers
1445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray C. Fair, 1984. "The Use of Expected Future Variables in Macroeconometric Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 718, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Paul A. Anderson, 1978. "Rational expectations forecasts from nonrational models," Staff Report 19, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mehar, Ayub, 2006. "Flow of portfolio investment among the Muslim countries: modelling and possibilities," MPRA Paper 18592, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jun 2007.
- Fabio Bacchini & Cristina Brandimarte & Piero Crivelli & Roberta De Santis & Marco Fioramanti & Alessandro Girardi & Roberto Golinelli & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio & Massimo Mancini & Carmine Pappalardo & D, 2013. "Building the core of the Istat system of models for forecasting the Italian economy: MeMo-It," Rivista di statistica ufficiale, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY), vol. 15(1), pages 17-45.
- Peter McAdam, 1998. "A Pedagogical Note on the Long Run of Macro Economic Models," Studies in Economics 9807, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.