Improving the Catchment through Market Based Instruments
AbstractIn this paper, six potential MBIs are discussed that have potential for improving environmental outcomes.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia in its series Natural Resource Management Economics with number 02_007.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: Oct 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Policy & Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, PMB2, Glen Osmond, South Australia 5064
Web page: http://www.clw.csiro.au/research/peru/
More information through EDIRC
Australia; water; urban water; market based instruments;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-12-02 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mike Young, 2000. "Managing Externalities: Opportunities to improve urban water use," Natural Resource Management Economics 00_008, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Sanderson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.