Pricing Water - a Tool for Natural Resource Management in the Onkaparinga Catchment
AbstractConsultancy Report 2 for the Onkaparinga Catchment Water Management Board. This second report focuses on pricing water to manage the catchment water resources in a sustainable manner. A key conclusion of this report is that there are significant opportunities to improve resource use through pricing policy changes.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia in its series Natural Resource Management Economics with number 01_004.
Length: 31 pages
Date of creation: Dec 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Policy & Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, PMB2, Glen Osmond, South Australia 5064
Web page: http://www.clw.csiro.au/research/peru/
More information through EDIRC
Australia; water; natural resource management; catchment;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2002-10-23 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENV-2002-10-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2002-10-28 (Microeconomics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darla Hatton MacDonald & Jeffery Connor, 2002. "Incentives, Policy and Voluntary Approaches to Improve Natural Resource Management in the Onkaparinga Catchment," Natural Resource Management Economics 02_005, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Sanderson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.