Report NEP-MIC-2002-10-28This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2002. "Mergers as Reallocation," NBER Working Papers 9279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darla Hatton MacDonald & Mike Young & Jeffery Connor, 2001. "Pricing Water - a Tool for Natural Resource Management in the Onkaparinga Catchment," Natural Resource Management Economics 01_004, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
- Riad Dahel, . "Telecommunications Privatization in Arab Countries: An Overview," API-Working Paper Series 0107, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Roberton Williams, 2002. "Prices vs. Quantities vs. Tradable Quantities," NBER Working Papers 9283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramon Villanova & Jaume Paradís & Pelegrí Viader & Joan Miralles, 2002. "Price increase and stability with new entries in Cournot markets," Economics Working Papers 646, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2012.
- Dhammika Dharmapala & Nuno Garoupa, 2002. "Penalty Enhancement for Hate Crimes: An Economic Analysis," Working papers 2002-12, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Marco LiCalzi & Alessandro Pavan, 2002. "Tilting the Supply Schedule to Enhance Competition in Uniform- Price Auctions," Game Theory and Information 0210003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:crr:crrwps:2002-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rida Laraki & Eilon Solan, 2002. "Stopping Games in Continuous Time," Discussion Papers 1354, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Lazzarini, Sergio G., 2002. "The Performance Implications of Membership in Competing Firm Constellations: Evidence from the Global Airline Industry," Ibmec Working Papers wpe_23, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.