To comply or Not to Comply with Policy Regulations: The Case of Greek Cotton Growers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Crete, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 9817.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emvalomatis, Grigorios & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Stefanou, Spiro E., 2008. "An Examination of the Relationship Between Subsidies on Production and Technical Efficiency in Agriculture: The Case of Cotton Producers in Greece," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6673, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Baffes, John, 2004. "Cotton : Market setting, trade policies, and issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3218, The World Bank.
- Pantzios, Christos J. & Rozakis, Stelios & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2002. "Assessing the Perspectives of EU Cotton Farming: Technical and Scale Efficiencies of Greek Cotton Growers," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24844, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pantzios, Christos J. & Rozakis, Stelios & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2006.
"Evading Farm Support Reduction via Efficient Input Use: The Case of Greek Cotton Growers,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(03), December.
- Christos Pantzios & Stelios Rozakis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2004. "Evading Farm Support Reduction Via Efficient Input Use: The Case of Greek Cotton Growers," Working Papers 0412, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostis Pigounakis).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.