Interventions publiques : nouvelles contraintes, nouveaux enjeux. Le cas du soutien au système d'innovation français
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPREMAP in its series CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) with number 0504.
Length: 39 pages
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amable, Bruno & Petit, Pascal, 2001. "The diversity of social systems of innovation and production during the 1990s," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0115, CEPREMAP.
- Giuseppe Nicoletti & Stefano Scarpetta & Olivier Boylaud, 2000. "Summary Indicators of Product Market Regulation with an Extension to Employment Protection Legislation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 226, OECD Publishing.
- Petit Pascal, 1983. "Origine et originalité de la planification française," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8314, CEPREMAP.
- Bart van Ark, 2001. "The Renewal of the Old Economy: An International Comparative Perspective," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2001/5, OECD Publishing.
- Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2001. "Regulation in Services: OECD Patterns and Economic Implications," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 287, OECD Publishing.
- Petit, Pascal, 1998. "Formes structurelles et régimes de croissance de l'après fordisme," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9818, CEPREMAP.
- Petit, Pascal, 2001. "Distribution and growth: can the new left deal with Theneo-Schumpeterian "accord"? Some comments on the French experience," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0107, CEPREMAP.
- Pascal Petit, 2002. "The Roots of the New Economy: An Institutional Perspective," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 4, pages 39-54, Spring.
- Petit Pascal, 1991. "Politiques de plein emploi appartiennent-elles au passé (les)," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9140, CEPREMAP.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sébastien Villemot).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.