Large network services and the organisation of contemporary capitalism
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPREMAP in its series CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) with number 0314.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2004-02-23 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-TID-2004-02-23 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Griliches, Zvi, 1994.
"Productivity, R&D, and the Data Constraint,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998. "Productivity, R&D, and the Data Constraint," NBER Chapters, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 347-374 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bart van Ark, 2001. "The Renewal of the Old Economy: An International Comparative Perspective," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers, OECD Publishing 2001/5, OECD Publishing.
- Lars-Hendrik Röller & Leonard Waverman, 1996.
"Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach,"
CIG Working Papers, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG)
FS IV 96-16, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Lars-Hendrik Roller & Leonard Waverman, 2001. "Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 909-923, September.
- Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Waverman, Leonard, 2000. "Telecommunications Infrastructure And Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 2399, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Neil Baily & Robert M. Solow, 2001. "International Productivity Comparisons Built from the Firm Level," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 151-172, Summer.
- Pasquale De Muro & Salvatore Monni & Pasquale Tridico, 2011.
"Knowledge‐Based Economy and Social Exclusion: Shadow and Light in the Roman Socio‐Economic Model,"
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(6), pages 1212-1238, November.
- Pasquale De Muro & Salvatore Monni & Pasquale Tridico, 2008. "Knowledge-based economy and social exclusion: shadows and lights in the roman socio-economic model," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre', Department of Economics - University Roma Tre 0091, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sébastien Villemot).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.