Kaldor's growth theories : past, present and prospects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPREMAP in its series CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) with number 8905.
Length: 27 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soro, Bruno, 2012. "Harrod, Kaldor, and the Idea of the "Foreign Trade Multiplier” - Harrod, Kaldor e l’idea dell’esistenza di un “moltiplicatore del commercio estero”," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 65(1), pages 173-187.
- Fulvio Castellacci & Isabel Alvarez, 2006.
"Innovation, Diffusion and Cumulative Causation: Changes in the Spanish Growth Regime, 1960-2001,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 223-241.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2005. "Innovation, diffusion and cumulative causation: changes in the Spanish growth regime, 1960-2001," MPRA Paper 27605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carton, Christine, 2008.
"Crecimiento economico en America Latina: Evidencias desde una perspectiva Kaldoriana
[Economic growth in Latin America: Evidence from a Kaldorian perspective]," MPRA Paper 8696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carton, Christine, 2007.
"Un modèle de croissance cumulative étendu á l’éducation: une validation empirique pour la région asiatique
[A model of cumulative growth extended to education: an empirical assessment for th," MPRA Paper 20549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boyer, Robert, 1992. "La crise de la macroéconomie, une conséquence de la méconnaissance des institutions?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(1), pages 43-68, mars et j.
- Araujo, Ricardo, 2011.
"Cumulative Causation in a Structural Economic Dynamic Approach to Economic Growth and Uneven Development,"
29960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo, 2013. "Cumulative causation in a structural economic dynamic approach to economic growth and uneven development," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 130-140.
- Viego, Valentina, 2010.
"Rendimientos crecientes, costos de transporte, eslabonamientos verticales y asimetrías regionales persistentes
[Increasing returns, transport costs, vertical linkages and persistent regional inequ," MPRA Paper 26881, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Aug 2010.
- Palazuelos, Enrique & Fernández, Rafael, 2009. "Demand, employment, and labour productivity in the European economies," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-15, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sébastien Villemot).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.