Optimal smoothing in single index models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers with number 1991007.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Climov, Daniela & Delecroix, Michel & Simar, Léopold, 2001.
"Semiparametric estimation in single index poisson regression: A practical approach,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
2001,51, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Daniela Climov & Michel Delecroix & Leopold Simar, 2002. "Semiparametric estimation in single index Poisson regression: A practical approach," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(7), pages 1047-1070.
- Jia Chen & Jiti Gao & Degui Li, 2013.
"Estimation in Single-Index Panel Data Models with Heterogeneous Link Functions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 928-955, November.
- Jia Chen & Jiti Gao & Degui Li, 2011. "Estimation in Single-Index Panel Data Models with Heterogeneous Link Functions," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 12/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jia Chen & Jiti Gao & Degui Li, 2010. "Estimation in Single-Index Panel Data Models with Heterogeneous Link Functions," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-09, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Oliver LINTON, .
"Applied nonparametric methods,"
Statistic und Oekonometrie
9312, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 8355.
- Linton, Oliver, 1995.
"Second Order Approximation in the Partially Linear Regression Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 63(5), pages 1079-1112, September.
- Oliver Linton, 1993. "Second Order Approximation in the Partially Linear Regression Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1065, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Kyungchul Song, 2007. "Asymptotically Optimal Tests for Single-Index Restrictions with a Focus on Average Partial Effects," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-005, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Rolf Aaberge & Steinar Bjerve & Kjell Doksum, 2005.
"Decomposition of Rank-Dependent Measures of Inequality by Subgroups,"
437, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Rolf Aaberge & Steinar Bjerve & Kjell Doksum, 2005. "Decomposition of rank-dependent measures of inequality by subgroups," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 493-503.
- Bolancé, Catalina & Guillén, Montserrat & Pinquet, Jean, 2008.
"On the link between credibility and frequency premium,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 209-213, October.
- Jean Pinquet & Guillén Montserrat & Catalina Bolancé, 2007. "On the link between credibility and frequency premium," Working Papers hal-00243063, HAL.
- Zongwu Cai & Jianqin Fan & Qiwei Yao, 2000. "Adaptive Varying-Coefficient Linear Models," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2000/388, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Jiti Gao & Hua Liang, 1997. "Statistical Inference in Single-Index and Partially Nonlinear Models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 493-517, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.