Bootstrap Simultaneous Error Bars For Nonparametric Regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers with number 1989023.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Haerdle,W. & Marron,J.S., 1989. "Bootstrap simultaneous error bars for nonparametric regression," Discussion Paper Serie A 227, University of Bonn, Germany.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliver Linton & Pedro Gozalo, 1995. "Testing Additivity in Generalized Nonparametric Regression Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1106, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Oliver Linton, 2000.
"Edgeworth Approximations for Semiparametric Instrumental Variable Estimators and Test Statistics,"
STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series
/2000/399, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Linton, Oliver, 2002. "Edgeworth approximations for semiparametric instrumental variable estimators and test statistics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 325-368, February.
- Bissantz, Nicolai & Dümbgen, Lutz & Munk, Axel & Stratmann, Bernd, 2008. "Convergence analysis of generalized iteratively reweighted least squares algorithms on convex function spaces," Technical Reports 2008,25, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- R. Fraiman & G. Pérez-Iribarren, 1996. "Nonparametric conservative bands for the trend of Gaussian AR(p) models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 125-144, June.
- Qian, Junhui & Wang, Le, 2009.
"Estimating Semiparametric Panel Data Models by Marginal Integration,"
18850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qian, Junhui & Wang, Le, 2012. "Estimating semiparametric panel data models by marginal integration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 483-493.
- Paul Hall & Joel Horowitz, 2012. "A simple bootstrap method for constructing nonparametric confidence bands for functions," CeMMAP working papers CWP14/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.