Fixed Costs and Asset Market Participation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business in its series GSIA Working Papers with number 1997-25.
Date of creation: Dec 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University, 5000 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890
Web page: http://www.tepper.cmu.edu/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2000-09-05 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2000-09-05 (Financial Markets)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Fatih Guvenen, 2002.
"Reconciling Conflicting Evidence on the Elasticity of Intertemporal Substitution: A Macroeconomic Perspective,"
RCER Working Papers
491, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER), revised Mar 2003.
- Guvenen, Fatih, 2006. "Reconciling conflicting evidence on the elasticity of intertemporal substitution: A macroeconomic perspective," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 1451-1472, October.
- Fatih Guvenen, 2005. "Reconciling Conflicting Evidence on the Elasticity of Intertemporal Substitution: A Macroeconomic Perspective," Macroeconomics 0507005, EconWPA.
- Alberto Naudon & MatÃas Tapia & Felipe Zurita, 2004.
"Ignorance, Fixed Costs, and the Stock-Market Participation Puzzle,"
Documentos de Trabajo
262, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Alberto Naudon & MatÃas Tapia, 2004. "Ignorance, Fixed Costs, and the Stock Market Participation Puzzle," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 252, Econometric Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Steve Spear).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.