Cross Section Estimation of the Effects of Trade Barriers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series UCLA Economics Working Papers with number 417.
Date of creation: 01 Sep 1986
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey R. Bernstein & David E. Weinstein, 1998.
"Do Endowments Predict the Location of Production? Evidence from National and International Data,"
NBER Working Papers
6815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey R. & Weinstein, David E., 2002. "Do endowments predict the location of production?: Evidence from national and international data," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 55-76, January.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2006.
"Estimating trade restrictiveness indices,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3840, The World Bank.
- Giovanni Maggi & Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg, 1999.
"Protection for Sale: An Empirical Investigation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1135-1155, December.
- Larue Bruno & Tanguay Luc, 1999. "Regional Price Dynamics and Countervailing Duties: Did the Canada-U.S. Hog/Pork Dispute Have a Permanent Impact?," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 81-101.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.