A Theory of Partnerships
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series Theory workshop papers with number 505798000000000002.
Date of creation: 03 Oct 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-09-28 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Love, Inessa & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2006.
"Business environment and the incorporation decision,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 2967-2993, November.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Love, Inessa & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2004. "Business Environment and the Incorporation Decision," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3317, The World Bank.
- Linus Wilson, 2012. "Financing professional partnerships," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 58-92, January.
- Alan D. Morrison & William J. Wilhelm Jr, 2004. "Partnership Firms, Reputation, and Human Capital," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(5), pages 1682-1692, December.
- Elena Pastorino & Braz Camargo, 2005. "Dynamic Screening: A Role for Up-or-Out Contracts," 2005 Meeting Papers 766, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alberto Bacchiega & Gianni De Fraja, 2004.
"Constitutional Design and Investment in Cooperatives and Investor-Owned Enterprises,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 75(2), pages 265-293, 06.
- Alberto Bacchiega & Gianni De Fraja, . "Constitutional Design and Investment in Cooperatives and Investor-Owned Enterprises," Discussion Papers 99/5, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Eric S Chou, 2003. "The Human Side of Firms," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000484, David K. Levine.
- Goolsbee, Austan, 2004. "The impact of the corporate income tax: evidence from state organizational form data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 2283-2299, September.
- Morrison, Alan & Wilhelm Jr, William J, 2005. "The Demise of Investment Banking Partnerships: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 4904, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daron Acemoglu & Michael Kremer & Atif Mian, 2003.
"Incentives in Markets, Firms and Governments,"
NBER Working Papers
9802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garicano, Luis & Hubbard, Thomas, 2003. "Specialization, Firms and Markets: The division of Labour Between and Within Law Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 3699, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eric Chou, 2004. "The Boundaries of the Firms as Information Barriers," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 313, Econometric Society.
- Luis Garicano & Thomas N. Hubbard, 2003.
"Specialization, Firms, and Markets: The Division of Labor Within and Between Law Firms,"
NBER Working Papers
9719, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas N Hubbard & Luis Garicano, 2003. "Specialization, Firms, and Markets: The Division of Labor Within and Between Law Firms," Working Papers 03-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Austan Goolsbee, 2002. "The Impact and Inefficiency of the Corporate Income Tax: Evidence from State Organizational Form Data," NBER Working Papers 9141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.