Typologie et équivalence des systèmes de retraites
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 2004-09.
Date of creation: Jul 2004
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henri Sterdyniak & Gerard Cornilleau, 1992.
"Le scénario de la répartition,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/2587, Sciences Po.
- Hassler, J. & Lindbeck, A., 1997.
"Intergenerational Risk Sharing, Stability and Optimality of Alternative Pension Systems,"
631, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Hassler, John & Lindbeck, Assar, 1997. "Intergenerational Risk Sharing, Stability and Optimality of Alternative Pension Systems," Working Paper Series 493, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Hassler, John & Lindbeck, Assar, 1997. "Intergenerational Risk Sharing, Stability and Optimality of Alternative Pension Systems," CEPR Discussion Papers 1774, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hassler, John & Lindbeck, Assar, 1997. "Intergenerational Risk Sharing, Stability and Optimality of Alternative Pension Systems," Seminar Papers 631, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1974. "Social Security, Induced Retirement, and Aggregate Capital Accumulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(5), pages 905-26, Sept./Oct.
- Sandrine Cazes & Thierry Chauveau & Jacques Le Cacheux & Rahim Loufir, 1992.
"L'avenir des retraites dans un modèle d'équilibre général calculable,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/2588, Sciences Po.
- Rahim Loufir & Jacques Le Cacheux & Thierry Chauveau & Sandrine Cazes, 1992. "L'avenir des retraites dans un modèle d'équilibre général calculable," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 23(4), pages 109-124.
- repec:fth:iniesr:493 is not listed on IDEAS
- Didier Blanchet, 1992. "Retraites et croissance à long terme. Un essai de simulation," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 105(4), pages 1-16.
- Barro, Robert J., 1974.
"Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?,"
3451399, Harvard University Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.