Hyperinflation and the Reconstruction of a National Money: Argentina and Brazil, 1990-2002
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 2003-01.
Date of creation: Jan 2003
Date of revision:
Inflation; Monetary policy; Currency board; Exchange rate regime; Exchange rate policy; Dollarization;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-02-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2003-02-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IFN-2003-02-18 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2003-02-18 (Monetary Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marongiu, Federico, 2007.
"Alta inflación y planes de ajuste en Brasil durante el retorno a la democracia - 1985-1994
[High inflation and adjustment in Brazil during the return to democracy - 1985-1994]," MPRA Paper 18956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexandre MINDA (LEREPS-GRES), 2005. "Official dollarization : a last resort solution to financial instability in Latin America ?," Cahiers du GRES 2005-02, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.