The New International Architecture
AbstractIn 1998 Rüdiger Dornbusch gave the Munich Lectures in Economics entitled “International Financial Crises”. The CES Academic Council awarded him the prize and title “Distinguished CES Fellow” for his outstanding work on the monetary theory of foreign trade.Rüdiger Dornbusch passed away on July 25, 2002, before he was able to finalize the manuscript of his most stimulating and thought-provoking lectures. The manuscript was scheduled to appear in the CESifo book series with MIT Press. This working paper contains the introduction which was distributed at the lectures. CES would like to make this document available to the scientific community. There is a video presentation of the lectures on the CES website (www.CESifo.de), and a leaflet is also available with the introductory speech by Stanley Fisher.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CESifo Group Munich in its series CESifo Working Paper Series with number 769.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
International Finance; Financial Crises; IMF;
Other versions of this item:
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- H80 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2001.
"Risk Taking, Limited Liability and the Competition of Bank Regulators,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
603, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2002. "Risktaking, Limited Liability, and the Competition of Bank Regulators," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 59(3), pages 305-, August.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2001. "Risk Taking, Limited Liability and the Competition of Bank Regulators," NBER Working Papers 8669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julio Saavedra).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.