The ECB's Enhanced Credit Support
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CESifo Group Munich in its series CESifo Working Paper Series with number 2833.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- SZCZERBOWICZ, Urszula, 2014.
"The ECB's Unconventional Monetary Policies: Have they lowered market borrowing costs for banks and governments?,"
14008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Urszula Szczerbowicz, 2012. "The ECB Unconventional Monetary Policies: Have They Lowered Market Borrowing Costs for Banks and Governments?," Working Papers 2012-36, CEPII research center.
- Belke, Ansgar & Schnabl, Gunther, 2010.
"Finanzkrise, globale Liquidität und makroökonomischer Exit,"
92, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Belke, Ansgar & Schnabl, Gunther, 2010. "Finanzkrise, globale Liquidität und makroökonomischer Exit," IBES DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 184, University of Duisburg-Essen, Faculty for Economics and Business Administration.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2012. "Die Target-Kredite der Deutschen Bundesbank," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 65, pages 03-34, 03.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julio Saavedra).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.