The Value of Pricing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of California Transportation Center in its series University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers with number qt0rm449sx.
Date of creation: 01 Apr 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 109 McLaughlin Hall, Mail Code 1720, Berkeley, CA 94720-1720
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/uctc/
More information through EDIRC
Social and Behavioral Sciences; Engineering; Life Sciences; pricing; highway; financing;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marvin Kraus, 2002.
"A New Look at the Two-Mode Problem,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
551, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Edward Calthrop & Bruno De Borger & Stef Proost, 2007.
"Externalities And Partial Tax Reform: Does It Make Sense To Tax Road Freight (But Not Passenger) Transport?,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 721-752.
- Calthrop E. & De Borger B. & Proost S., 2006. "Externalities and partial tax reform: Does it make sense to tax road freight (but not passenger) transport?," Working Papers 2006017, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Vincent van den Berg & Erik T. Verhoef, 2010. "Why Congestion Tolling could be good for the Consumer: The Effects of Heterogeneity in the Values of Schedule Delay and Time on the Effects of Tolling," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-016/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 02 Aug 2012.
- André de Palma & Moez Kilani & Robin Lindsey, 2007.
"The economics of truck toll lanes,"
THEMA Working Papers
2007-13, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Mansur, Erin T. & Olmstead, Sheila M., 2012.
"The value of scarce water: Measuring the inefficiency of municipal regulations,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 332-346.
- Erin T. Mansur & Sheila M. Olmstead, 2007. "The Value of Scarce Water: Measuring the Inefficiency of Municipal Regulations," NBER Working Papers 13513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mansur, Erin T. & Olmstead, Sheila M., 2006. "The Value of Scarce Water: Measuring the Inefficiency of Municipal Regulations," Working paper 228, Regulation2point0.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & PROOST, Stef & VAN DENDER, Kurt, 2004.
"Congestion and tax competition in a parallel network,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2004018, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- De Borger, B. & Proost, S. & Van Dender, K., 2005. "Congestion and tax competition in a parallel network," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(8), pages 2013-2040, November.
- De Borger B. & Proost S. & Van Dender K., 2004. "Congestion and tax competition in a parallel network," Working Papers 2004003, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Bruno De Borger & Stef Proost & Kurt Van Dender, 2003. "Congestion and tax competition in a parallel network," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0309, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Kenneth A. Small & Clifford Winston & Jia Yan, 2005.
"Differentiated Road Pricing, Express Lanes and Carpools: Exploiting Heterogeneous Preferences in Policy Design,"
050616, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2006.
- Small, Kenneth A. & Winston, Clifford & Yan, Jia, 2006. "Differentiated Road Pricing, Express Lanes and Carpools: Exploiting Heterogeneous Preferences in Policy Design," Working paper 189, Regulation2point0.
- Lei Zhang & David Levinson, 2006. "Economics of Road Network Ownership," Working Papers 200908, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Lei Zhang & David Levinson & Shanjiang Zhu, 2007. "Agent-Based Model of Price Competition and Product Differentiation on Congested Networks," Working Papers 200809, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- De Borger B., 2006. "Commuting, congestion tolls and noncompetitive labour markets: optimal congestion pricing in a wage bargaining model," Working Papers 2006014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Paul Calcott & Shuntian Yao, 2005. "Competition between highway operators: can we expect toll differentiation?," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 0504, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Safirova, Elena A. & Houde, Sébastien & Lipman, D. Abram & Harrington, Winston & Bagliano, Andrew D., 2006. "Congestion Pricing: Long-Term Economic and Land-Use Effects," Discussion Papers dp-06-37, Resources For the Future.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.