Decentralization and Rural Development in Mexico: Community Participation in Oaxaca's Municipal Funds Program
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz in its series Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series with number qt5jk3b9gt.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/cgirs/
Social and Behavioral Sciences; Arts and Humanities; Other International and Area Studies;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariana Gabarrot & Héctor Rodríguez Ramírez, 2007. "Los efectos de la migración transnacional México-Estados Unidos en el desarrollo local y el rol de las comunidades de origen," Working Papers 20071, Escuela de Graduados en Administración Pública y Políticas Públicas, Campus Monterrey, revised May 2007.
- Rowland, Allison M., 2001. "Population as a Determinant of Local Outcomes under Decentralization: Illustrations from Small Municipalities in Bolivia and Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1373-1389, August.
- Fox, Jonathan A, 1997. "The World Bank and Social Capital: Contesting the Concept in Practice," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt6764j1h0, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Fox, Jonathan A, 2000. "TheWorld Bank and social capital: Lessons from ten rural development projects in the Phillipines and Mexico," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt1vj8v86j, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Torrisi, Gianpiero & Pike, Andy & Tomaney, John & Tselios, Vassilis, 2011. "Defining and measuring decentralisation: a critical review," MPRA Paper 51441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tim Wise & Eliza Waters, 2001. "Community Control in a Global Economy: Lessons from Mexico's Economic Integration Process," International Trade 0106002, EconWPA.
- World Bank, 2004. "State-Society Synergy for Accountability : Lessons for the World Bank," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14944, July.
- Ackerman, John, 2004. "Co-Governance for Accountability: Beyond "Exit" and "Voice"," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 447-463, March.
- Ribot, Jesse C. & Agrawal, Arun & Larson, Anne M., 2006. "Recentralizing While Decentralizing: How National Governments Reappropriate Forest Resources," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1864-1886, November.
- Nadir Habibi & Cindy Huang & Diego Miranda & Victoria Murillo & Gustav Ranis & Mainak Sarkar & Frances Stewart, 2001. "Decentralization in Argentina," Working Papers 825, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Speer, Johanna, 2012. "Participatory Governance Reform: A Good Strategy for Increasing Government Responsiveness and Improving Public Services?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(12), pages 2379-2398.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.