Decentralization and Rural Development in Mexico: Community Participation in Oaxaca's Municipal Funds Program
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz in its series Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series with number qt5jk3b9gt.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/cgirs/
Social and Behavioral Sciences; Arts and Humanities; Other International and Area Studies;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rowland, Allison M., 2001. "Population as a Determinant of Local Outcomes under Decentralization: Illustrations from Small Municipalities in Bolivia and Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1373-1389, August.
- Speer, Johanna, 2012. "Participatory Governance Reform: A Good Strategy for Increasing Government Responsiveness and Improving Public Services?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(12), pages 2379-2398.
- Nadir Habibi & Cindy Huang & Diego Miranda & Victoria Murillo & Gustav Ranis & Mainak Sarkar & Frances Stewart, 2001. "Decentralization in Argentina," Working Papers 825, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Fox, Jonathan A, 1997. "The World Bank and Social Capital: Contesting the Concept in Practice," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt6764j1h0, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Ribot, Jesse C. & Agrawal, Arun & Larson, Anne M., 2006. "Recentralizing While Decentralizing: How National Governments Reappropriate Forest Resources," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1864-1886, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.