Exploring the Relationship Between R&D and Productivity at the Firm Level in French Manufacturing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley in its series Department of Economics, Working Paper Series with number qt4zj9603t.
Date of creation: 01 Feb 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: F502 Haas, Berkeley CA 94720-1922
Phone: (510) 642-1922
Fax: (510) 642-5018
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/iber_econ/
More information through EDIRC
R&D; productivity; panel data manufacturing; Business; Social and Behavioral Sciences; Technology and Innovation;
Other versions of this item:
- Bronwyn H. Hall and Jacques Mairesse., 1992. "Exploring the Relationship between R&D and Productivity at the Firm Level in French Manufacturing," Economics Working Papers 92-190, University of California at Berkeley.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosa Capolupo, 2005. "THE NEW GROWTH THEORIES AND THEIR EMPIRICS, Discussion Paper in Economics, University of Glasgow, N. 2005-04 (http://www.gla.ac.uk/Acad/Economics," GE, Growth, Math methods 0506003, EconWPA.
- Dr. (elect.) Julia Korosteleva & Dr. Colin Lawson, .
"The Belarusian Case of Transition: Whither Financial Repression?,"
2006_4, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Julia Korosteleva & Colin Lawson, 2010. "The Belarusian case of transition: whither financial repression?," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 33-53.
- Rosa Capolupo, . "The New Growth Theoris and their Empirics," Working Papers 2005_4, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.