The Restructuring and Privatisation of the CEGB: Was It Worth It?
AbstractThe paper conducts a social cost benefit analysis of the privatisation and restructuring of state-owned Central Electricity Generating Board whichn generated and transmitted all publicly supplied electricity in England and Wales until 1990.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge in its series Cambridge Working Papers in Economics with number 9607.
Length: 37 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/index.htm
COST BENEFIT ANALYSIS; ELECTRICITY; PRODUCTIVITY; PRIVATISATION; ECONOMIC REFORM;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- H49 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Howard Cobb).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.