Earnings Distributions from the Family Expenditure Survey and the New Earnings Survey Compared
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge in its series Cambridge Working Papers in Economics with number 9534.
Length: 46 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Howard Cobb).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.