A Generalisation of the Non-Parametric Henriksson-Merton Test of Market Timing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge in its series Cambridge Working Papers in Economics with number 9218.
Length: 12 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/index.htm
economic models ; econometrics ; trade;
Other versions of this item:
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Timmermann, Allan G., 1994. "A generalization of the non-parametric Henriksson-Merton test of market timing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 1-7.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2000.
"The Cost Efficiency of UK Debt Management: A Recursive Modelling Approach,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
346, CESifo Group Munich.
- Coe, P. & Pesaran, M.H. & Vahey, S.P., 2000. "The Cost Efficiency of UK Debt Management: A Recursive Modelling Approach," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0005, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Paul Mizen & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2011.
"Forecasting US bond default ratings allowing for previous and initial state dependence in an ordered probit model,"
2011_19, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Mizen, Paul & Tsoukas, Serafeim, 2011. "Forecasting US bond default ratings allowing for previous and initial state dependence in an ordered probit model," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-69, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Dahl, Christian M. & Hylleberg, Svend, 2004. "Flexible regression models and relative forecast performance," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 201-217.
- Coe, P.J. & Pesaran, M.H. & Vahey, S.P., 2003. "Scope for Cost Minimization in Public Debt Management: the Case of the UK," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0338, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chance, Don M. & Hemler, Michael L., 2001. "The performance of professional market timers: daily evidence from executed strategies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 377-411, November.
- David Harvey & Paul Newbold, 2000. "Tests for multiple forecast encompassing," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 471-482.
- Kajal Lahiri & Wenxiong Yao & Peg Young, 2003. "Cycles in the Transportation Sector and the Aggregate Economy," Discussion Papers 03-14, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Choi, Woon Gyu, 1999. "Estimating the Discount Rate Policy Reaction Function of the Monetary Authority," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 379-401, July-Aug..
- Christian Pierdzioch, 2012. "Macroeconomic Factors and the German Real Estate Market: A Stock-Market-Based Forecasting Experiment," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 2, pages 87-96, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Howard Cobb).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.