The Role of Public Enterprises in the National Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge in its series Cambridge Working Papers in Economics with number 9209.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/index.htm
public sector ; economic development;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Martimort & Philippe De Donder & Etienne Billette de Villemeur, 2005.
"An Incomplete Contract Perspective on Public Good Provision,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 149-180, 04.
- Martimort, David & De Donder, Philippe & de Villemeur, Étienne, 2003. "An Incomplete Contract Perspective on Public Good Provision," IDEI Working Papers 212, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Naqvi, Syed Nawab Haider, 1996. "The significance of development economics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 975-987, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Howard Cobb).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.