The Move to Autarky: The Political Economy of Nazi Trade Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge in its series Cambridge Working Papers in Economics with number 9201.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/index.htm
historical analysis ; trade policy;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry Eichengreen & Douglas A. Irwin, 1993.
"Trade Blocs, Currency Blocs and the Disintegration of World Trade in the 1930s,"
NBER Working Papers
4445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Irwin, Douglas, 1993. "Trade Blocs, Currency Blocs and the Disintegration of World Trade in the 1930s," CEPR Discussion Papers 837, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Irwin, Douglas A., 1995. "Trade blocs, currency blocs and the reorientation of world trade in the 1930s," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 1-24, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Howard Cobb).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.