Structural Shifts In The Manufacturing Export Performance Of Oecd Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge in its series Cambridge Working Papers in Economics with number 9011.
Length: 37 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/index.htm
manufacturing industries ; international trade;
Other versions of this item:
- Landesmann, M & Snell, A, 1993. "Structural Shifts in the Manufacturing Export Performance of OECD Economies," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(2), pages 149-62, April-Jun.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nilsson, Desirée, 2007. "Changing Export Structure According to Income Elasticity - Kaldor revisited," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 92, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Utku Utkulu & Dilek Seymen, 2004. "Trade and Competitiveness Between Turkey and the EU: Time Series Evidence," Working Papers 2004/8, Turkish Economic Association, revised Mar 2004.
- Johnson, Andreas, 2006. "FDI and Exports: the case of the High Performing East Asian Economies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 57, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Howard Cobb).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.