Law, Economic Incentives and Public Service Culture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK in its series The Centre for Market and Public Organisation with number 05/129.
Length: 80 pages
Date of creation: Sep 2005
Date of revision:
public services; private sector; economic incentives; regulation; contractualisation;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- K10 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - General (Constitutional Law)
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2005-10-04 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2005-10-04 (Regulation)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kenneth Gibb, 2003. "Transferring Glasgow's council housing: financial, urban and housing policy implications," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 89-114, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.