Managerial Firms, Organizational Choice, and Consumer Welfare
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Boston University - Department of Economics in its series Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series with number WP2006-059.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: Nov 2006
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paola Conconi & Patrick Legros & Andrew Newman, 2012.
"Trade Liberalization and Organizational Change,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/145500, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Andrew F. Newman & Patrick Legros & Paola Conconi, 2011. "Trade Liberalization and Organizational Change," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2011-037, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Conconi, Paola & Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew, 2008. "Trade Liberalization and Organizational Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 7028, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paola Conconi & Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2008. "Trade Liberalization and Organizational Change," Development Working Papers 262, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gillian Gurish).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.