Threats and Concessions in Tariff Settings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Boston University - Department of Economics in its series Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series with number dp-123.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: Oct 2001
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-06 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jonathan Eaton & Maxim Engers, 1994.
"Threats and Promises,"
NBER Working Papers
4849, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Eaton & Maxim Engers, 1994. "Threats and Promises," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 49, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Taiji Furusawa, 2010.
"Global dynamics in repeated games with additively separable payoffs,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(4), pages 899-918, October.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Taiji Furusawa, 2010. "Global Dynamics in Repeated Games with Additively Separable Payoffs," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-04, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Jun 2010.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Sullivan).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.