Istituzioni, Stabilità e Crescita nelle Regioni Italiane
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna in its series Working Papers with number 251.
Date of creation: Apr 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Piazza Scaravilli, 2, and Strada Maggiore, 45, 40125 Bologna
Phone: +39 051 209 8019 and 2600
Fax: +39 051 209 8040 and 2664
Web page: http://www.dse.unibo.it
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Cellini Roberto & Scorcu Antonello E., 1997. "Istituzioni, stabilità e crescita nelle regioni italiane," L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 459-484.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eliana Baici & Giorgia Casalone, 2005.
"Has human capital accounted for regional economic growth in Italy? A panel analysis on the 1980-2001 period,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa05p251, European Regional Science Association.
- Eliana Baici & Giorgia Casalone, 2005. "Has human capital accounted for regional economic growth in italy? a panel analysis on the 1980-2001 period," Working Papers 101, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Salvatore Monni, 2002. "Human Development in the Italian Provinces," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, May.
- N. Garrido & F. Mureddu, 2011. "Italian economic dualism and convergence clubs at regional level," Working Paper CRENoS 201116, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- N. Garrido & F. Mureddu, 2012. "Club performance dynamics at Italian regional level," Working Paper CRENoS 201203, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luca Miselli).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.