The Selection of Mixed Strategies in 2x2 Bimatrix Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics in its series Working Papers with number 268.
Date of creation: Jan 1997
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dennis A. V. Dittrich & Werner Güth & Martin G. Kocher & Paul Pezanis‐Christou, 2012.
"Loss Aversion and Learning to Bid,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 79(314), pages 226-257, 04.
- Dittrich, Dennis Alexis Valin & Güth, Werner & Kocher, Martin G. & Pezanis-Christou, Paul, 2012. "Loss aversion and learning to bid," Munich Reprints in Economics 18205, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Dennis A. V. Dittrich & Werner Güth & Martin Kocher & Paul Pezanis-Christou, . "Loss aversion and learning to bid," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-03, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Frederik Herzberg).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.