"Offshoring" and the U.s. Balance of Payments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Bureau of Economic Analysis in its series BEA Papers with number 0038.
Date of creation: May 2004
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Phillip Swagel, 2006.
"The Politics and Economics of Offshore Outsourcing,"
NBER Working Papers
12398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gregory Mankiw, N. & Swagel, Phillip, 2006. "The politics and economics of offshore outsourcing," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 1027-1056, July.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Phillip Swagel, 2006. "The Politics and Economics of Offshore Outsourcing," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2120, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Phillip Swagel, 2009. "The Politics and Economics of Offshore Outsourcing," Working Papers 25726, American Enterprise Institute.
- Magdolna Sass, 2010. "International Fragmentation of Tradable Business Services: the Case of Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1024, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Patricia C. Walker, 2003. "Survey Data Collection Over the Internet at the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis," BEA Papers 0032, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Robert E. Yuskavage & Erich H. Strassner & Gabriel W. Medeiros, 2009. "Outsourcing and Imported Services in BEA's Industry Accounts," NBER Chapters, in: International Trade in Services and Intangibles in the Era of Globalization, pages 247-283 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Chong Xiang, 2009. "International Trade in Motion Picture Services," NBER Chapters, in: International Trade in Services and Intangibles in the Era of Globalization, pages 203-222 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Bernstein).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.