"Offshoring" and the U.s. Balance of Payments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Bureau of Economic Analysis in its series BEA Papers with number 0038.
Date of creation: May 2004
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert E. Yuskavage & Erich H. Strassner & Gabriel W. Medeiros, 2006. "Outsourcing and Imported Services in BEA’s Industry Accounts," BEA Papers 0059, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Gregory Mankiw, N. & Swagel, Phillip, 2006.
"The politics and economics of offshore outsourcing,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 1027-1056, July.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Phillip Swagel, 2006. "The Politics and Economics of Offshore Outsourcing," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2120, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Phillip Swagel, 2006. "The Politics and Economics of Offshore Outsourcing," NBER Working Papers 12398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Magdolna Sass, 2010. "International Fragmentation of Tradable Business Services: the Case of Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1024, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Chong Xiang, 2009. "International Trade in Motion Picture Services," NBER Chapters, in: International Trade in Services and Intangibles in the Era of Globalization, pages 203-222 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia C. Walker, 2003. "Survey Data Collection Over the Internet at the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis," BEA Papers 0032, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Robert E. Yuskavage & Erich H. Strassner & Gabriel W. Medeiros, 2009. "Outsourcing and Imported Services in BEA's Industry Accounts," NBER Chapters, in: International Trade in Services and Intangibles in the Era of Globalization, pages 247-283 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Bernstein).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.