Pension Systems in Europe: A General Equilibrium Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics in its series Archive Working Papers with number 018.
Date of creation: Mar 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Malet Street, London WC1E 7HX, UK
Phone: 44-20- 7316429
Fax: 44-20- 7316416
Web page: http://www.ems.bbk.ac.uk/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Alfonso R. Sánchez Martín, 2003.
"An evaluation of the life-cycle effects of minimum pensions on retirement behavior,"
108, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Sergi Jiménez-Mart�n & Alfonso R. Sánchez Mart�n, 2007. "An evaluation of the life cycle effects of minimum pensions on retirement behavior," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(5), pages 923-950.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Alfonso R. Sánchez, 2003. "An evaluation of the life-cycle effects of minimum pensions on retirement behavior," Economics Working Papers 715, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2006.
- Sánchez Martín, Alfonso R., 2010.
"Endogenous retirement and public pension system reform in Spain,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 336-349, January.
- Sánchez Martín, Alfonso R., . "Endogenous retirement and public pension system reform in Spain," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/249, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Alfonso R. Sánchez Martín, 2001. "Endogenous Retirement And Public Pension System Reform In Spain," Economics Working Papers we013503, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Alfonso R Sánchez-Martín, 2008. "Endogenous Retirement and Public Pension System Reform in Spain," Working Papers 08.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.