Strategic Trading by Market Makers on the London Stock Exchange
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics in its series Archive Working Papers with number 013.
Date of creation: Feb 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Malet Street, London WC1E 7HX, UK
Phone: 44-20- 7316429
Fax: 44-20- 7316416
Web page: http://www.ems.bbk.ac.uk/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carol Osler & Alexander Mende & Lukas Menkhoff, 2010.
"Price Discovery in Currency Markets,"
03, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Victoria Saporta & Giorgio Trebeschi & Anne Vila, 1999. "Price formation and transparency on the London Stock Exchange," Bank of England working papers 95, Bank of England.
- Olivier Brandouy & Pascal Barneto & Lawrence Leger, 2003. "Asymmetric information, imitative behaviour and communication: price formation in an experimental asset market," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(5), pages 393-419.
- Vitale, Paolo, 1998. "Two months in the life of several gilt-edged market makers on the London Stock Exchange," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 299-324, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.