U.S. banking in the last fifty years : growth and adaptation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems in its series Working papers with number 19.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN MADISON, SOCIAL SYSTEMS RESEARCH INSTITUTE(S.S.R.I.), MADISON WISCONSIN 53706 U.S.A.
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2003-05-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2003-05-08 (Macroeconomics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert N. McCauley & Rama Seth, 1992. "Foreign bank credit to U.S. corporations: the implications of offshore loans," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Spr, pages 52-65.
- Jeffrey M. Wrase, 1998. "Is the Fed being swept out of (monetary) control?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Nov, pages 3-12.
- Sean Becketti, 1988. "The role of stripped securities in portfolio management," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue May, pages 20-31.
- Rebel A. Cole & Lawrence G. Goldberg & Lawrence J. White, 1999.
"Cookie-cutter versus character: the micro structure of small business lending by large and small banks,"
777, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Rebel A. Cole & Lawrence G. Goldberg & Lawrence J. White, 1997. "Cookie-Cutter versus Character: The Micro Structure of Small Business Lending by Large and Small Banks," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-022, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Donald D. Hester, 1992. "Financial institutions and the collapse of real estate markets," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 36, pages 114-150.
- Cox, John C. & Ingersoll, Jonathan Jr. & Ross, Stephen A., 1981. "The relation between forward prices and futures prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 321-346, December.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Coats, Warren L, Jr, 1981. "The Weekend Eurodollar Game," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(3), pages 649-59, June.
- Ronald A. Wirtz, 2000. "Financial evolution, not revolution," The Region, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Mar, pages 7-9, 56-57.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ailsenne Sumwalt).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.