Stochastic Technical Change and Procyclical TFP The Italian Agriculture Case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali in its series Working Papers with number 108.
Date of creation: Oct 1998
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto ESPOSTI & Pierpaolo PIERANI, 2001. "Building the Knowledge Stock: Lags, Depreciation and Uncertainty in Agricultural R&D," Working Papers 145, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Andersen, Matthew A. & Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G., 2007.
"Capital Use Intensity and Productivity Biases,"
7314, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Esposti, Roberto, 2008.
"Why Should Regional Agricultural Productivity Growth Converge? Evidence from Italian Regions,"
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium
43955, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Roberto ESPOSTI, 2008. "Why Should Regional Agricultural Productivity Growth Converge? Evidence from Italian Regions," Working Papers 319, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maurizio Mariotti).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.