Organizational Transformation by Activating Knowledge: The Mediating Role of Collaboration Technologies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by IAMSR, Åbo Akademi in its series Working Papers with number 412.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://iamsr.abo.fi/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgescu, Irina, 2008. "Revealed Preference Indicators for Fuzzy Choice Functions," Working Papers 475, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
- Tétard, Franck & Patokorpi, Erkki & Carlsson, Joanna, 2008. "A Conceptual Framework for Mobile Learning," Working Papers 464, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mikael Collan).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.