Revealed Preference Indicators for Fuzzy Choice Functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by IAMSR, Åbo Akademi in its series Working Papers with number 475.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://iamsr.abo.fi/
Revealed Preference; Fuzzy; Choice Function;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2008-09-05 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-UPT-2008-09-05 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Qureshi, S & Keen, P, 2005. "Organizational Transformation by Activating Knowledge: The Mediating Role of Collaboration Technologies," Working Papers 412, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
- Collan, Mikael & Liu, Shuhua, 2002. "Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent Agents: Towards the Next Step of Capital Budgeting Decision Support," Working Papers 398, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
- Anckar, Bill & Olofsson, Svante & Walden, Pirkko, 2000. "Agents as Agents: A Virtual Assistant for Self-bookings in Travel," Working Papers 311, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mikael Collan).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.