Revealed Preference Indicators for Fuzzy Choice Functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by IAMSR, Åbo Akademi in its series Working Papers with number 475.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://iamsr.abo.fi/
Revealed Preference; Fuzzy; Choice Function;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2008-09-05 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-UPT-2008-09-05 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Collan, Mikael & Liu, Shuhua, 2002. "Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent Agents: Towards the Next Step of Capital Budgeting Decision Support," Working Papers 398, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
- Qureshi, S & Keen, P, 2005. "Organizational Transformation by Activating Knowledge: The Mediating Role of Collaboration Technologies," Working Papers 412, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
- Anckar, Bill & Olofsson, Svante & Walden, Pirkko, 2000. "Agents as Agents: A Virtual Assistant for Self-bookings in Travel," Working Papers 311, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mikael Collan).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.