Integrated assessment of public investment in land-use change to protect environmental assets in Australia
AbstractThis is a pre-publication version of: Pannell, D.J., Roberts, A.M., Park, G., Alexander, J., Curatolo, A. and Marsh, S. (2012). Integrated assessment of public investment in land-use change to protect environmental assets in Australia, Land Use Policy 29(2): 377-387.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics in its series Working Papers with number 102455.
Date of creation: 11 Jan 2011
Date of revision:
Environmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; Q20; Q50;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-04-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-04-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2011-04-23 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- 216 Diminishing marginal benefits of economics
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2012-05-20 19:22:48
- 219 Valuing environmental intangibles, part 2: The pros
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2012-07-01 13:17:52
- 221 Valuing environmental intangibles, part 4: The upshot
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2012-07-22 15:43:46
- 213 The environmental planning fallacy
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2012-04-29 21:33:38
- 235 Ranking environmental projects 1
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2013-04-30 16:03:56
- 239 Ranking environmental projects 5: Estimating and measuring values
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2013-05-27 15:00:51
- 257 â Be smart, use SMART goals
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2013-11-18 15:00:50
- Roberts, Anna M. & Pannell, David J. & Doole, Graeme J. & Vigiak, Olga, 2010.
"Agricultural land management strategies to reduce phosphorus loads in the Gippsland Lakes, Australia,"
102454, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Roberts, Anna M. & Pannell, David J. & Doole, Graeme & Vigiak, Olga, 2012. "Agricultural land management strategies to reduce phosphorus loads in the Gippsland Lakes, Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 11-22.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.