Costs of Government Services in North Dakota Counties
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics in its series Agricultural Economics Reports with number 23276.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Community/Rural/Urban Development; Public Economics;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chapman, Jeffrey I & Hirsch, Werner Z & Sonenblum, Sidney, 1975. "Crime Prevention, the Police Production Function, and Budgeting," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 30(2), pages 197-215.
- Lamb, Steven W. & Pine, Wilfred H., 1974. "Influence Of Size And Administrative Organization On Costs Of Rural Roads," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 6(02), December.
- Lesher, William G. & Mapp, Harry P., 1974. "Economies Of Size In Highway Maintenance And Administration: A Preliminary Analysis For The Counties Of New York State," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 3(1:), May.
- Bangsund, Dean A. & Honeyman, Joel S. & Leistritz, F. Larry, 1996. "Economic Impact Of Railroad Abandonment: Carrington-To-Turtle Lake Rail Line," Agricultural Economics Miscellaneous Reports 23100, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Krause, Mark A., 1996. "Cost Savings From Consolidating North Dakota'S Counties," Agricultural Economics Reports 23321, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.