The Desalination Plant, The North-South Pipeline And The Welfare Of Melburnians
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society in its series 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia with number 124292.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: AARES Central Office Manager, Crawford School of Public Policy, ANU, Canberra ACT 0200
Phone: 0409 032 338
Web page: http://www.aares.info/
More information through EDIRC
Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Productivity Commission, 2005. "Review of National Competition Policy Reforms," Others 0506004, EconWPA.
- John Freebairn, 2008. "Some Emerging Issues In Urban Water Supply And Pricing," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 27(2), pages 184-193, 06.
- Freebairn, John W., 2012. "Risk Aversion and Urban Water Decisions," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124206, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Productivity Commission, 2008. "Towards Urban Water Reform: A Discussion Paper," Research Papers 0801, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Anonymous, 2005. "Review of National Competition Policy Reforms," Inquiry Reports 31898, Productivity Commission.
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 1987. "Equity, Efficiency and Financial Viability: Public-Utility Pricing with Special Reference to Water Supply," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 20(3), pages 21-35.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.