Developing Country Interests in Agricultural Trade Reform
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Adelaide, School of Economics in its series School of Economics Working Papers with number 1988-02.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
agriculture; agricultural economics; trade;
Other versions of this item:
- Tyers, Rod, 1989. "Developing country interests in agricultural trade reform," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 169-186, October.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tyers, Rodney, 1991.
"On The Neglect Of Dynamics, Risk And Market Insulation In The Analysis Of Uruguay Round Food Trade Reforms,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(03), December.
- Rodney Tyers, 1991. "On The Neglect Of Dynamics, Risk And Market Insulation In The Analysis Of Uruguay Round Food Trade Reforms," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(3), pages 295-313, December.
- Hartmann, Monika & Schmitz, P. Michael, 1991. "Impact Of Ec'S Rebalancing Strategy On Developing Countries: The Case Of Feed," Staff Papers 14085, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Tyers, Rodney, 1990. "Searching Under The Light: The Neglect Of General Equilibrium, Dynamics And Risk In The Analysis Of Food Trade Reforms," Staff Papers 13845, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dmitriy Kvasov).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.