Report NEP-URE-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thor Berger & Kerstin Enflo, 2013. "Locomotives of Local Growth: The Short- and Long-Term Impact of Railroads in Sweden," Working Papers 0042, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Montañés, Antonio & Olmos, Lorena, 2013. "Convergence in US house prices," MPRA Paper 48454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Parsons, 2013. "The Icarus Syndrome: Why Do Some High Flyers Soar While Others Fall?," Working Papers 1308, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Sebastian Braun & Michael Kvasnicka, 2013. "Distant Event, Local Effects? Fukushima and the German Housing Market," Kiel Working Papers 1857, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Marianne P. Bitler & Thurston Domina & Emily K. Penner & Hilary W. Hoynes, 2013. "Distributional Effects of a School Voucher Program: Evidence from New York City," NBER Working Papers 19271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bengi Yanik Ilhan & Sumru Oz, 2013. "Transition to Higher Education Examination Outcomes: Does High School Matter?," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1316, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Elizabeth Beasley & Elise Huillery, 2013. "School Resources, Behavioral Responses and School Quality: Short-Term Experimental Evidence from Niger," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7o52iohb7k6, Sciences Po.
- Yolanda K. Kodrzycki & Ana Patricia Muñoz, 2013. "Economic distress and resurgence in U.S. central cities: concepts, causes, and policy levers," Public Policy Discussion Paper 13-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Alicia N. Rambaldi & D.S. Prasada Rao, 2013. "Econometric Modeling and Estimation of Theoretically Consistent Housing Price Indexes," CEPA Working Papers Series WP042013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Brian C. Cadena & Brian K. Kovak, 2013. "Immigrants Equilibrate Local Labor Markets: Evidence from the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 19272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Partridge, Mark & Rickman, Dan & Tan, Ying & Olfert, M. Rose, 2013. "U.S. Regional Poverty Post-2000: The Lost Decade," MPRA Paper 48528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahamada, Ibrahim & Diaz Sanchez, Jose Luis, 2013. "A retrospective analysis of the house prices macro-relationship in the United States," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6549, The World Bank.
- Zhiming Cheng & Russell Smyth & Haining Wang, 2013. "Housing and Subjective Wellbeing in Urban China," Monash Economics Working Papers 39-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- David Cuberes, 2013. "Are Internet and Face-to-Face Contacts Complements or Substitutes? Evidence from Internet Traffic between Cities," Working Papers 2013010, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Lindsey, Robin, 2013. "Trip-timing decisions with traffic incidents," MPRA Paper 48708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajshri Vaishnav, 2013. "Learning Style and Academic Achievement of Secondary School Students," Working papers 2013-5-1, Voice of Research.
- Liang Choon Wang, 2013. "The deadly effect of high-stakes testing on teenagers with reference-dependent preferences," Monash Economics Working Papers 40-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Frejinger, Emma & Karlstrom, Anders, 2013. "A link based network route choice model with unrestricted choice set," MPRA Paper 48707, University Library of Munich, Germany.