Report NEP-URE-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Nobili & Francesco Zollino, 2012. "A structural model for the housing and credit markets in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 887, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Josep-Maria Salanova Grau, 2012. "Is urban logistics pooling viable? A multistakeholder multicriteria analysis," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00750752, HAL.
- Thomas A. Stephens & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2012. "“At least I didn’t lose money” - Nominal Loss Aversion Shapes Evaluations of Housing Transactions," Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 12-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- ZHAO Ting & ZHAO Wei, 2012. "Dynamic Externalities and Manufacturing Productivity: An empirical comparison among China's top three municipalities," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 12072, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- ZHAO Wei & ZHENG Wenwen, 2012. "Producers' Service Improvements and Manufacturing Agglomeration When Taking Trade Costs as a Mediator Variable: Mechanism and evidence from China," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 12073, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Timo Mitze & Falk Strotebeck, 2012. "Parameters of Regional Cooperative Behavior in the German Biotech Industry – A Quantitative Social Network Analysis," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0374, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Drange, Nina & Havnes, Tarjei & Sandsør, Astrid M. J., 2012. "Kindergarten for All: Long Run Effects of a Universal Intervention," IZA Discussion Papers 6986, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Goggin, Jean & Holton, Sarah & Kelly, Jane & Lydon, Reamonn & McQuinn, Kieran, 2012. "Variable Mortgage Rate Pricing in Ireland," Economic Letters, Central Bank of Ireland 02/EL/12, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Giuranno, Michele G. & Rongili, Biswas, 2012. "Inter-jurisdictional migration and the size of government," MPRA Paper 42604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Valido & M. Pilar Socorro & Aday Hernández & Ofelia Betancor, 2012. "Subsidies for resident passengers in air transport markets," Working Papers 2012-10, FEDEA.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2012. "Airline alliances, antitrust immunity and market foreclosure," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 10-083 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Pieter Gautier & Paul Muller & Bas van der Klaauw, & Michael Rosholm & Michael Svarer, 2012. "Estimating Equilibrium Effects of Job Search Assistance," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2012-27, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.