Report NEP-URE-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niels Vermeer & Wouter Vermeulen, 2012. "External Benefits of Brownfield Redevelopment: An Applied Urban General Equilbirum Analysis," SERC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE 0099, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Lauridsen, Jørgen & Nannerup, Niels & Skak, Morten, 2011. "Strategic tax and public service competition among local governments," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark 9/2011, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Menéndez, Patricia & Palacios, María Blanca & Bárcena Ruiz, María Jesús & Tusell Palmer, Fernando Jorge, 2011. "Measuring the Effect of the Real Estate Bubble: a House Price Index for Bilbao," BILTOKI, Universidad del PaÃs Vasco - Departamento de EconomÃa Aplicada III (EconometrÃa y EstadÃstica) 2011-07, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Ioannis Kaplanis & Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2012. "Flexible Employment and Cross-Regional Adjustment," SERC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE 0100, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Register, D. Lane & Lambert, Dayton M. & English, Burton C. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Menard, R. Jamey & Wilcox, Michael D., 2012. "Geographical Analysis of US Green Sector Industry Concentration," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama, Southern Agricultural Economics Association 119742, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Vaz, Eric & Walczinska, Agnieszka, 2012. "Uncertain futures in the dynamics of territorial changes: when wetlands meet erosion processes," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2012-2, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Thöni, Christian & Gächter, Simon, 2012. "Peer Effects and Social Preferences in Voluntary Cooperation," IZA Discussion Papers 6277, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pamela Giustinelli, 2011. "Group Decision Making with Uncertain Outcomes: Unpacking Child-Parent Choices of High School Tracks," Working Papers, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group 2011-030, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Gold, Valentin & Haer, Roos, 2011. "The Diffusion Of Atrocities: A Spatial Analysis On The Role Of Refugees," NEPS Working Papers, Network of European Peace Scientists 5/2011, Network of European Peace Scientists.
- Israel, Alicia & Mjelde, James W. & Dudensing, Rebekka M. & Cherrington, Linda & Jin, Yanhong H. & Chen, Junyi, 2012. "The Value of Transportation for Improving the Quality of Life of the Rural Elderly," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama, Southern Agricultural Economics Association 119667, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Marianna Marino & Pierpaolo Parrotta & Dario Pozzoli, 2012. "Does Labor Diversity Promote Entrepreneurship?," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2012-04, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.