Report NEP-URE-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yasuo Kawawaki, 2009. "The Relation between Housing and Financial Wealth: Evidence from Japanese Metropolitan Households," OSIPP Discussion Paper 09J009, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Pedro S. Martins, 2009. "Individual Teacher Incentives, Student Achievement and Grade Inflation," Working Papers 29, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Atila Abdulkadiroglu & Joshua Angrist & Susan Dynarski & Thomas J. Kane & Parag Pathak, 2009. "Accountability and Flexibility in Public Schools: Evidence from Boston's Charters and Pilots," NBER Working Papers 15549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Mathias G. Sinning, 2009. "Neighborhood Diversity and the Appreciation of Native- and Immigrant-Owned Homes," CEPR Discussion Papers 624, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Hajime Tomura, 2009. "Optimal Monetary Policy during Endogenous Housing-Market Boom-Bust Cycles," Working Papers 09-32, Bank of Canada.
- Raul Ramos & Jordi SuriÃ±ach & Manuel ArtÃs, 2009. "Human capital spillovers, productivity and regional convergence in Spain," Working Papers, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP) XREAP2009-15, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2009.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Juvenile Delinquency and Conformism," CEPR Discussion Papers 7565, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dante Contreras & Patricia Medrano, 2009. "Evidence of neighborhood e?ects on educational performance in the chilean school voucher system," Working Papers, University of Chile, Department of Economics wp302, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Rusche, Karsten & Oberst, Christian, 2009.
"Europäische Metropolregionen in Deutschland – eine regionalökonomische Evaluation
[European Metropolitan Regions in Germany – a regional economic evaluation]," MPRA Paper 18887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Degen, Kathrin & Fischer, Andreas M, 2009. "Immigration and Swiss House Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 7583, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Martí, Joan & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Ethnic Identity and Social Distance in Friendship Formation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7566, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maarten Janssen & Paul Pichler & Simon Weidenholzer, 2009. "Sequential Search with Incompletely Informed Consumers: Theory and Evidence from Retail Gasoline Markets," Vienna Economics Papers, University of Vienna, Department of Economics 0914, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Gylfi Zoega, 2009. "Employment and Asset Prices," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics 0917, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Sebastien TERRA, 2009. "Zipf's Law for Cities: On a New Testing Procedure," Working Papers 200920, CERDI.
- Yang, Zaigui, 2009. "Urban Public Pension, Replacement Rates and Population Growth Rate in China," MPRA Paper 18846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johan Almenberg & Artashes Karapetyan, 2009. "Mental accounting in the housing market," IEW - Working Papers 453, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Marcelin Joanis, 2009. "The Road to Power: Partisan Loyalty and the Centralized Provision of Local Infrastructure," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-46, CIRANO.
- Matthew A Cole & Robert J R Elliott & Jing Zhang, 2009. "Growth, Foreign Direct Investment and the Environment: Evidence From Chinese Cities," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham 09-15, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- André Martínez & Aldo Musacchio, 2009. "Endowments, Fiscal Federalism, and the Cost of Capital for States: Evidence from Brazil, 1891-1930," Working Papers 2009-12, Banco de México.