Report NEP-URE-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea CIRILLI & Paolo VENERI, 2008. "Spatial structure and mobility patterns: towards a taxonomy of the Italian urban systems," Working Papers 313, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Claude LACOUR (GREThA-GRES) & Sylvette PUISSANT (GREThA-GRES), 2008. "Medium-Sized Cities and the Dynamics of Creative Services," Cahiers du GRES 2008-07, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Anselin, Luc & Lozano-Gracia, Nancy & Deichmann, Uwe & Lall, Somik, 2008. "Valuing access to water - a spatial hedonic approach applied to Indian cities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4533, The World Bank.
- Cainelli, Giulio & Lupi, Claudio, 2008. "Does Spatial Proximity Matter? Micro-evidence from Italy," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp08042, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Hasan, Lubna, 2007. "On Measuring the Complexity of Urban Living," MPRA Paper 7413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus & Kung, Fan-chin, 2008. "Can Information Asymmetry Cause Agglomeration?," MPRA Paper 7414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fu, Shihe & Hong, Junjie, 2008. "Information and communication technologies and geographic concentration of manufacturing industries: evidence from China," MPRA Paper 7446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hauptmeier, Sebastian, 2007. "The Impact of Fiscal Equalization on Local Expenditure Policies: Theory and Evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-081, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Harry Kelejian & Peter Murrell & Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2007. "Spatial Spillovers in the Development of Institutions," Electronic Working Papers 07-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ise:isegwp:wp82008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Otto, Anne & Fornahl, Dirk, 2008. "Long-term growth determinants of young businesses in Germany : effects of regional concentration and specialisation," IAB Discussion Paper 200813, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Kimiko Terai, 2008. "Interregional Disparities in Productivity and the Choice of Fiscal Regime," Working Papers 070813, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Davidson, Paul, 2008. "How To Solve The U.S. Housing Problem and Avoid A Recession: A Revived HOLC and RTC," MPRA Paper 7427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765010885 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Patrucco, Pier Paolo & Quatraro, Francesco, 2008. "The governance of localized knowledge externalities," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200801, University of Turin.
- Arturo José Galindo & Marc Hofstetter, 2008. "Mortgage Interest Rates, Country Risk and Maturity Matching in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 004544, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.