Report NEP-URE-2006-06-24This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vilalta y Perdomo, Carlos J., 2005. "Class voting, spatial segregation and metropolitan context: Operators in pluralized urban countries," EGAP Working Papers, TecnolÃ³gico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de MÃ©xico 2005-06, TecnolÃ³gico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de MÃ©xico.
- Weili Ding & Steven F. Lehrer, 2006. "Do Peers Affect Student Achievement in China's Secondary Schools?," NBER Working Papers 12305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Rae & Paul van den Noord, 2006. "Ireland's Housing Boom: What has Driven it and Have Prices Overshot?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 492, OECD Publishing.
- Loriana Pelizzon & Guglielmo Weber, 2006. "Are Household Portfolios Efficient? An Analysis Conditional on Housing," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0021, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Weili Ding & Steven F. Lehrer & J. Niels Rosenquist & Janet Audrain-McGovern, 2006. "The Impact of Poor Health on Education: New Evidence Using Genetic Markers," NBER Working Papers 12304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bea:wpaper:0030 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- StÃ©phane VIROL (IERSO-IFReDE-GRES), 2006. "Three dimensions of regional integration process in Europe: an approach by spatial econometrics (In French)," Cahiers du GRES, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales 2006-16, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Maria Concetta Chiuri & Tullio Jappelli, 2006. "Do the elderly reduce housing equity? An international comparison," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 158, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Felix Oberholzer-Gee & Joel Waldfogel, 2006. "Media Markets and Localism: Does Local News en EspaÃ±ol Boost Hispanic Voter Turnout?," NBER Working Papers 12317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bogt, H.J. ter, 2006. "New public management and management changes in Dutch local government: some recent experiences and future topics," Research Report 06D04, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Item repec:bea:wpaper:0021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Linda GonÃ§alves Veiga & Francisco JosÃ© Veiga, 2006. "Does Opportunism Pay Off?," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 5/2006, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Amina LahrÃ¨che-RÃ©vil, 2006. "Whoâ€™s Afraid of Tax Competition? Harmless Tax Competition from the New European Member States," Working Papers 2006-11, CEPII research center.